My experience with VS Code

Hello readers, How had you been? Its been long time since my last blog post. I promised to keep update this blog, yet again I broke my promises.

So lets go to the topic. I will cover only the user experience I had with VS-Code, not the technical details about it.

Few years ago, I was a Sublime user, I loved it a lot. One of my friend suggested about VS-Code. As I remember it was just the beta or first release. I installed it and tried to use it. But my first experience was similar to Sublime, so didn't give any interest about it.

But after a year, when I start programming as my job, I understood the importance of VS-Code. Here are some facts changed my mind.

  • Tons of useful extensions from Docker to syntax highlighting.
  • Excellent git extension.
  • Light-weight ( I can run it on my 5+ years old laptop)
  • Constant updates. ( adding more new features frequently )
  • LiveShare option ( we can share our coding live with anyone )
  • Super fast booting time and syntax highlighting.
Here I just listed my experience, there must be a lots of interesting missing  features for me. I will post another vs-code post related to technical aspects soon. This time soon.


This time I wont leave my blog , I will try to update at least one blog per week.

Happy Coding guys....



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Youtube-dl cheatsheet

Git mistakes - 1

Docker Development - Mistakes 1